SOME COOL STUFF

So we are working lates at the moment so I have just filled up with some midnight pancakes, bacon and syrup before heading off to bed but thought I needed to put up some latest news not realising that actually not much has gone o!. So here are some cool stuff I have bumped into and will add some more news when it happens. Oh we did have a water moccasin sighted near work earlier this week (which we all though was a wet slipper not a poisonous snake as it is apparently). Was quite exciting.

A

1. Here is a cool video I found on a blog called http://www.swiss-miss.com  I think I watched it a few times to take in the flow; its amazing!



2. Some people I know need this I think. lol.




3. No reason really. It just made me laugh. This is from A Well travelled Woman blog.


4. Final one and here's to you Mr Farmer. Think we will need a lot more practice till we are this good but he didn't have a bumpy wall to deal with (or a projector to get in the way of!)

No comments:

Post a Comment