ARRIVED AT FORT WALTON BEACH

I have now arrived and am unpacking. I got in around 8pm local time and by the time I had found my room and sorted some food I was exhausted, as it was a 24 hour day. I saved the post for today, otherwise you would have read rubbish.

My transfer at Dallas went smoother than I expected and managed to get my luggage and myself onto the next plane. The second flight was very uneventful with just a few views of Texas before the cloud and night came in. So managed to finish my book Mr Spaceship. It was a very short book and as odd as the title suggests.

So accommodation wise I'm in a well equipped room with ensuite etc, with what looks like a pelican on top of my wardrobe. How very cool. Need a name for him i think. Any suggestions? Put them in the comments! 

Didn't get to see anything of the place as we drove around as it was dark and cloudy, which turned into rain today, think I must have brought it with me.

Will have to have a look around later. Here's some snaps of the journey.

A


Dallas, Texas. Lining up for takeoff.





No comments:

Post a Comment