MACINTOSH MONDAY

Andrew arrived home from a work trip very very late last night/early this morning. He struggled to sleep a bit due to the jet lag, so was up rather early this morning having had very little sleep. Macintosh was obviously pleased to see him and once he was awake he was hungry. Andrew fed him, did some other bits and bobs until he felt tired again, before crawling back into bed. 

I woke up later than usual, due to the late night, and saw Macintosh was awake. Figuring that he was probably very hungry by this point I shot out of bed and walked through into the lounge. Macintosh started hanging out by his food cupboard and looked positively famished. I quickly threw some food into his bowl and he wolfed it down.

Fast forward until around 11:30am. I had been out and about and come back to find Andrew still asleep. Conscious that he wouldn't be able to sleep if he stayed in bed I woke him up. In his groggy state he mumbled lots of things and enquired whether I had walked Macintosh because he fed him at some unearthly hour this morning. This rung alarm bells because I had fed Macintosh when I woke up because he clearly looked famished! After clarifying with Andrew in his slightly more awake state we have in fact discovered that our food motivated beagle has in fact had two lots of breakfast this morning!

When I confronted him this is what he did....


He just sat there. Totally unbothered. No real show of emotion. He is so deceptive this one! I will have to watch out for him in future. 
H

No comments:

Post a Comment