MACINTOSH MONDAY

As you can tell we have been absent from the blog for about two weeks, this is because our friend Tim came over for a visit and we were rather busy showing him all the sights and doing some exploring that we didn't really have time to post anything on here. We did however post a lot on Instagram, or rather I did, so if you click on the Instagram section on the right hand side of the blog you'll be able to see some of what we have been up to. We will be writing some blog posts to show you more pictures and fun details, so be prepared!

Macintosh loved having Tim to visit. For the first week he got lots of fuss and attention, Tim even bought him a toy over, which he promptly attempted to destroy within the first five minutes of having it. He probably would have succeeded if Andrew hadn't intervened! Then for the second week he got to go stay with a family whilst we went further afield on our travels. I can assure you he was loved and snuggled with and had so much fun that as the family sent pictures through I was pretty convinced he wouldn't want to come home! But thankfully he seemed rather glad to see us when he arrived back. 


This photo cracks me up! Macintosh has an obsession with wet hair. He absolutely loves the smell of it and if he gets close to it will sniff it for ages before rolling his head around (and body too sometimes) on your hair. Knowing this I very often avoid drying my hair at Macintosh level, however on this occasion I could only use the lower plug socket which meant he took full advantage of the sniffing and rubbing. Andrew snapped this photo but didn't manage to capture him rubbing himself. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to show it on the blog though as my face can't look too attractive!



Mr Macintosh also got to enjoy a piece of battered sausage on one of our excursion days. We found a fish and chip shop run by a British guy so obviously ordered fish and chips! Macintosh was salivating so I gave in and let him have a bit. Obviously it had nothing to do with the huge American sized portions and me being unable to finish it...

Now this photo just makes me laugh. I was trying to capture Andrew and Mac walking but as I crouched down to take the photo someone thought it was an invitation to run at me for attention! The result is this shot. Look closely at his face and you'll see his skin and ears flapping all over the place!


We'll end with this rather good looking photo of Mr Macintosh staring across the aqueduct at two other dogs. We love you Mr Macintosh! So much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment