LATELY...

So I'm pretty late this month on writing this and I didn't do one last month due to our excursion to England. At least I have plenty of inspiration to share with you! My pinterest is as busy as ever. 



The bear obsession has not ceased. In fact its probably getting worse being in California. I was really hoping to see a bear at Big Bear Lake, but other than the carved ones I didn't. Still I can dream of the day I sit next to my friendly bear. It will be amazing!


Andrew and I are busy working on our gallery wall in the living room. We have been amassing pictures ready for it and all I've been looking at recently on pinterest is gallery walls, until I saw this. Now I want triangle shelves! What a good job our interior walls are too thin to accommodate those type of shelves!


I hate to bring this up as some people will become most annoyed but Christmas is coming round the corner faster than ever! So in my head the focus has gone from enjoying our beautiful fall decor to planning the Christmas stuff. This simple garland caught my eye and I think a natural looking decor is in order this year. Watch this space!


The temperature has dropped in California so finally the scarves and boots are out. Andrew was mightily frustrated when I opened my wonderful vacuum pack of winter clothes and millions of scarves came tumbling out. Oops! Well, we all have one clothing vice. Mine is scarves! But I am enjoying wearing some cosier outfits. 


And finally this truth is one that I need to learn now more than ever. I never know what is coming ahead and my plans for the future are not always the best plans for me. I need to remember to just let go of it and trust that God really has got it under control. A hard lesson to learn but one I'm trying to master!

So there we go, that's what I have been pondering. Soon I'll be back with a christmassy post! Oh how exciting! 
H




No comments:

Post a Comment